Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kingdoms at War v2.32

Kingdoms at War v2.32
Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher
Overview: "The MOST addictive Game on the Planet! I never thought it was possible to have a game that pulls me to play so much...I know I will never lose my phone now because I have it with me everywhere to check for [game] updates." -One ring to rule them all


[break]



FEATURES:

✓ Massively multiplayer online Fantasy game - Battle other players LIVE with massive armies!

✓ Train new soldiers and raise a powerful army from a variety of buildings.

✓ Buy and sell allies in order to increase power and profit.

✓ Use spies to scout, assassinate and steal from rivals.

✓ Experience gorgeous graphics and a rich storyline.

✓ Buy and use magical spells and items.

✓ Dynamic questing system with the chance to drop items and loot.

✓ Join forces with other players to form powerful Clans.

✓ Team up with your Clan to fight epic battles and war against other players!

✓ Real time in-game news feed, world chat, allies chat and forum.

More Info:
Download Instructions:
http://depositfiles.com/files/6prl78ov1